Bay Windows in Maryland
Make Your Wildest Bay Window Design Ideas Come to Life
Our vinyl bay windows are the perfect choice for creating outstanding curb appeal while adding light, warmth, and the additional space the interior bay window area opens up in your home.
Our exterior bay windows at Rooftop Designs are typically comprised of one center picture window that allows light to flood your home. The center of our bay window designs are usually flanked by your choice of casement or double-hung windows on both sides. Every bay window is made with the highest-quality materials and our most energy-efficient glass for maximum window durability, comfort, and cost savings.
Call (855) 741-0575 or contact us online to receive your quote on top-notch bay window replacement or installation in Maryland today!
What Is the Difference Between a Bay Window & a Bow Window?
Many people ask about the difference between bow and bay windows. It’s true that bay windows are similar to bow windows, making it difficult to tell the difference between them. One of the easiest ways to differentiate bay windows from bow windows is by looking at the intensity of the angle difference between each window panel section. The window sections of bay window designs have a harder, more defined angle. Bow windows, on the other hand, have a visibly smoother transition between their window sections. Bow and bay window prices can vary depending on the extent of the project and the materials used.
At Rooftop Designs, our bay windows are the perfect way to create a larger, more beautiful space in your home. Our team of professionals will work with you to make sure you find the perfect bay window design for your home.
Our replacement bay windows are beautiful, easy to operate, and carry a no-hassle warranty and a full buyer protection guarantee.
How Do You Modernize a Bay Window?
When you modernize a bay window, the rest of your home’s interior and exterior design features will come to life. There are quite a few ways to modernize bay windows that have been previously installed, starting with a fresh coat of paint for a complementing wall color. Depending on the color you choose, you can add depth by selecting lighter color options that bounce off the light. Take away any out-of-style window treatments and go for simplicity. For privacy, try installing Roman shades with a modern print over your interior bay window.
The latest bay window ideas and trends are all about creating multi-use design functions:
- Study space – Convert your bay window into a study space or home office. It’s one of the coolest bay window decorating ideas some of our past customers have tried out. Simply tuck a small desk into the area facing the window, but make sure it doesn’t stick out, or it will overpower the space. Then, slide a small and comfortable chair underneath.
- Sitting area – If you’re crafty, you can build a window bench that’s customized to fit into the space provided by your bay window. You can maximize the space by adding cabinets or open shelving for storage beneath. This is where you want your best bay window decor to be showcased, like colorful glass vases, candles, and cozy blankets.
- Kitchen nook – Transform your interior bay window into added space for a warm and cozy breakfast nook with a view. Simply take the sitting area idea and add a table and a few chairs to it. If you want to go modern, go for sleek metal or glass materials when looking for furniture pieces. Most importantly, make sure there is a good amount of breathable space to walk around the table and pull-out chairs.
Are Bay Windows Still in Style?
Picture relaxing on a modern lounge cushion on the platform of an oversized bay window overlooking your peaceful Zen garden. These are the bay window design ideas that we help bring to life here at Rooftop Designs. You can truly achieve a minimalist and contemporary essence of style with a bay window, which is all the rage in interior design these days. It all comes down to how you balance your exterior and interior decor with your bay windows. Your bay window exterior can be upgraded with modern exterior wall paint color and elegant landscaping, for example.
All our vinyl bay window exterior options at Rooftop Designs are:
- Available in casement or double-hung options
- Made of energy-efficient glass
- Durable, with weather-resistant materials
- Typically comprised of one center picture window
- Provided with a no-hassle warranty, plus a full buyer-protection guarantee
How Much Does It Cost to Build a Bay Window?
The cost of installing a bay window generally varies depending on the materials used and the overall scope of the project. Typically, customers can expect to pay somewhere around $1,000 for a casement bay window exterior measuring three feet high and six feet wide, for instance.
Customers of Rooftop Designs have the option of taking advantage of these financing options:
- A low monthly payment plan with 0% interest for up to 24 months
- Insurance coverage with your homeowner’s insurance that covers damage
- Bank loan and credit options, including home equity loans and personal loans
- Easy cash payments
Does a Bay Window Add Value to a Home?
Choosing to install one of the many exterior bay window designs available on the market is an excellent way to drive up your home’s value. Anytime you open up exterior views to accentuate the natural elements surrounding a home, more sunlight, breathability, and airflow will flood the entire home. A bright home with beautiful views tends to be worth much more than a dark home. What’s crucial, however, is to have these types of windows installed by a professional, because when you do go to sell your property, the title company will always make sure proper permits were pulled for any work that has been done.
What’s also great about bay windows is that they add extra living space to your home — another upgrade buyers are willing to pay much more money for!
Contact us today if you have any questions regarding whether an exterior or interior bay window is right for you. Our trained and certified professionals at Rooftop Designs are standing by ready to offer assistance.
what makes us different:
Top 5 CertainTeed Dealers in the United States
Offering 50-Year Warranties on New Roofs
Backing Satisfaction with Our Work 100%
Over 11,000 Roofs Installed Across Several States
Using Our Own Crew - Never Day-Laborers
Hear from happy customers
Professional, ethical, caring... promises made, promises kept!- Walter R.
Would definitely recommend this company!- Angie D.
Everyone was super responsive, concerned, and friendly!- April J.
I'm sorry that I can only give Rooftop Designs 5 stars!- Bob S.
Very easy and reasonable to work with- Bradley H.